HOW TO KNOW IF MY BESTIE HAS A CRUSH ON ME
Lately, you feel like things are changing around you. Right now your bestie keeps acting differently.
We’ve been brainwashed by talks that falling for your best friend is the sign of true love, the truth is: It feels that way because He/She
knows a lot about you, what you like, love, can deal with your crap and knows when to give you space and all that I mentioned in my previous article.
We are talking about the type of platonic friend who is your wing man or wing woman and knows everything about you. And suddenly just changed and started acting all cozy with you.
You don’t want to ruin your friendship. Because you know that you are not ready to date them or even loose them as friends.
Hmmmmmmmmm………What to do?
This article tells you signs that shows that person has a crush on you.
So, when you figure this signs, then you ought to work on stopping things before it gets bad.
SIGNS TO KNOW THAT HE’S INTO YOU
1. He is doing things with you that he wouldn’t normally do, like window shopping or going to a salon.
2. He is complimenting you in ways you aren’t used to.
3. He is opening up about things that he hasn’t opened up about before, creating a greater sense of intimacy.
SIGNS TO KNOW SHE IS INTO YOU
1. She is doing you favors that don’t benefit her in any way, like errands or chores.
2. She is making a greater effort to get to know your other friends, whom she otherwise wouldn’t want to or care to know.
3. She is wearing nicer outfits, using more makeup and doing her hair when she’s planning to see you, and you two aren’t planning on doing anything special.
Bringing up the D-word (dating) is a big step.
Getting out of the friend zone can be tricky.
But in all, if you can deal with the D-word (Dating), then sweetie, go on and try to have love.
It is important to understand that taking the initiative is the only way to move from platonic to romantic.